LosT
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

LosT

Pentru cunoscatorii si iubitorii de CS si de altele! (connect lost7.sytes.net)

AcasaUltimele imaginiÎnregistrareConectare

Van Halen - Van Halen III (1998) (320 Kbps)

In jos 
AutorMesaj
Vizitato
Vizitator

Van Halen - Van Halen III (1998) (320 Kbps) Empty
MesajSubiect: Van Halen - Van Halen III (1998) (320 Kbps)    Van Halen - Van Halen III (1998) (320 Kbps) EmptyJoi 29 Iul - 7:20

[Trebuie sa fiti înscris şi conectat pentru a vedea această imagine]

Quality: 320 Kbps

1."Neworld" – 1:51
2."Without You" – 6:37
3."One I Want" – 5:35
4."From Afar" – 5:29
5."Dirty Water Dog" – 5:33
6."Once" – 7:51
7."Fire in the Hole" – 5:37
8."Josephina" – 5:48
9."Year to the Day" – 8:47
10."Primary" – 1:31
11."Ballot or the Bullet" – 5:48
12."How Many Say I" – 6:16

Van Halen III is the eleventh studio album by American hard rock band Van Halen, released in 1998. It is the only Van Halen album to feature Gary Cherone on lead vocals, and is commonly said to be Van Halen's most unpopular album. No songs from it are featured on The Best of Both Worlds, the band's 2004 greatest hits compilation, and the album itself is not even listed on the band's discography.

The album's only significant radio hit was "Without You", which reached #1 on the Mainstream Rock Tracks chart in the March 7, 1998 issue of Billboard, and remained at #1 for six weeks. Other songs receiving airplay on rock radio were "Fire in the Hole" and "One I Want". The album's final song, "How Many Say I", was an unusual acoustic piano ballad featuring guitarist Eddie Van Halen (mostly) on lead vocals with Gary Cherone doing vocals with him at the chorus. "Year to the Day" is also featured. This is the longest Van Halen studio track, at 8 minutes and 47 seconds. Also, one particular song, "That's Why I Love You", from the VH3 sessions, was leaked to the public before the album went on sale, but the band's deeper appreciation for another song ("Josephina", named after Gary's mother) caused it to replace the former on the lineup and supposedly was the reason why the album release was postponed three more weeks. This album also contributed the song "Fire in the Hole" to the Lethal Weapon 4 movie soundtrack.

As of January 2009, this album is no longer in print.

Download :
[Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link]
Sus In jos

Van Halen - Van Halen III (1998) (320 Kbps)
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1
 Subiecte similare
-
» [Heavy Metal] Van Halen - Van Halen III (1998) (320 Kbps)
»  Van Halen - 5150 (1986) (320 Kbps)
» Van Halen - Best of, Volume 1 (1996) (320 Kbps)
»  Aerosmith - A Little South of Sanity (1998) (320 Kbps)
»  Kiss - Psycho Circus (1998) (320 Kbps)

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
LosT :: Forum LosT :: LosT Caffe :: ..::Download Zone::.. :: ..::Muzica::..-
Mergi direct la: