LosT
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

LosT

Pentru cunoscatorii si iubitorii de CS si de altele! (connect lost7.sytes.net)

AcasaUltimele imaginiÎnregistrareConectare

Van Halen - Best of, Volume 1 (1996) (320 Kbps)

In jos 
AutorMesaj
Vizitato
Vizitator

Van Halen - Best of, Volume 1 (1996) (320 Kbps) Empty
MesajSubiect: Van Halen - Best of, Volume 1 (1996) (320 Kbps)   Van Halen - Best of, Volume 1 (1996) (320 Kbps) EmptyJoi 29 Iul - 6:47

[Trebuie sa fiti înscris şi conectat pentru a vedea această imagine]

Quality: 320 Kbps

01. Eruption
02. Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
03. Runnin' With The Devil
04. Dance The Night Away
05. And The Cradle Will Rock...
06. Unchained
07. Jump
08. Panama
09. Why Can't This Be Love
10. Dreams
11. When It's Love
12. Poundcake
13. Right Now
14. Can't Stop Lovin' You
15. Humans Being
16. Can't Get This Stuff No More
17. Me Wise Magic

Best of Volume I is the first compilation of studio tracks by American hard rock band Van Halen, released in 1996.

In addition to material from nine of the band's first ten studio albums (nothing from Diver Down was included), Best of Volume I also features the band's contribution to the Twister soundtrack ("Humans Being") and two newly recorded songs with original vocalist David Lee Roth ("Can't Get This Stuff No More" and "Me Wise Magic"). These two songs were released as singles to promote the Best Of compilation. Thus it contains the last studio songs recorded with David Lee Roth.

Initial pressings of the album contained an alternate version of "Runnin' With the Devil" where the verses, chorus and solos were arranged in a different order than that of the original album version. It was reported that this was accidental and subsequent pressing have replaced this version with the one found on Van Halen.

The album itself, while not controversial, sparked a great deal of in-band controversy because of the personnel issues surrounding the band at the time. Sammy Hagar, who by this time had been a member of Van Halen for 10 years, equal to the amount of time as the previous vocalist, David Lee Roth, left the band due to number of unclear circumstances. Some sources reported that Hagar was dissatisfied with the decision to issue a "greatest hits" collection, and was instead more inclined to do an entirely new album of new material. In either case, the band announced that Hagar had left the band and the band was instead working with David Lee Roth on new material for inclusion on the disc. This was not to last, as Roth and Edward clashed publicly and the band once again was without a lead singer. All songs except "Humans Being", "Can't Get This Stuff No More", and "Me Wise Magic" are included on The Best of Both Worlds.

Download :
[Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link]
Sus In jos

Van Halen - Best of, Volume 1 (1996) (320 Kbps)
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1
 Subiecte similare
-
» [Heavy Metal] Van Halen - Van Halen III (1998) (320 Kbps)
»  Poison - Greatest Hits: 1986-1996 (1996) (192 Kbps)
»  Van Halen - Van Halen III (1998) (320 Kbps)
»  Van Halen - 5150 (1986) (320 Kbps)
»  Van Halen - For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge (1991) (320 Kbps)

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
LosT :: Forum LosT :: LosT Caffe :: ..::Download Zone::.. :: ..::Muzica::..-
Mergi direct la: