LosT
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

LosT

Pentru cunoscatorii si iubitorii de CS si de altele! (connect lost7.sytes.net)

AcasaUltimele imaginiÎnregistrareConectare

Korn - Oildale (Leave Me Alone) (2010) (RS)

In jos 
AutorMesaj
Vizitato
Vizitator

Korn - Oildale (Leave Me Alone) (2010) (RS) Empty
MesajSubiect: Korn - Oildale (Leave Me Alone) (2010) (RS)    Korn - Oildale (Leave Me Alone) (2010) (RS) EmptyJoi 29 Iul - 12:00

[Trebuie sa fiti înscris şi conectat pentru a vedea această imagine]

Quality: 192 Kbps

1. Oildale (Leave Me Alone)

"Oildale (Leave Me Alone)" is the first single from Korn's ninth studio album, Korn III: Remember Who You Are and 34th single overall. It is the first single with new drummer Ray Luzier. It was first played live for fans March 26, 2010 in Anchorage, Alaska.

"Oildale"'s sound is very reminiscent to Korn's heavier albums such as Korn, Life Is Peachy, and Take a Look in the Mirror.

It was stated in an article by Roadrunner Records that "'Oildale (Leave Me Alone)' buzzes with an eerie clean guitar that slowly gives way to a steamrolling bass and riff assault."

The song title is a reference to Oildale, California, just north of Bakersfield. Though the songs lyrical content has no connection with the town, it is a return to frontman Jonathan Davis's troubled past, with the main chorus "why don't you just leave me alone/my heart's gonna break from the fall/holding onto petty things/feeling all the hurt it brings/why don't you just leave me alone!".

Download :
[Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link]
Sus In jos

Korn - Oildale (Leave Me Alone) (2010) (RS)
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1
 Subiecte similare
-
»  Korn - Korn (1994) (320 Kbps)
» Korn - Untitled (2007) (320 Kbps)
»  Korn - See You On the Other Side (2005) (320 Kbps)
» Korn - Untouchables (2002) (320 Kbps)
» Korn - MTV Unplugged (2007) (320 Kbps)

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
LosT :: Forum LosT :: LosT Caffe :: ..::Download Zone::.. :: ..::Muzica::..-
Mergi direct la: