LosT
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

LosT

Pentru cunoscatorii si iubitorii de CS si de altele! (connect lost7.sytes.net)

AcasaUltimele imaginiÎnregistrareConectare

Aerosmith - Pump (1989) (320 VBR)

In jos 
AutorMesaj
Vizitato
Vizitator

Aerosmith - Pump (1989) (320 VBR) Empty
MesajSubiect: Aerosmith - Pump (1989) (320 VBR)    Aerosmith - Pump (1989) (320 VBR) EmptyJoi 29 Iul - 11:14

[Trebuie sa fiti înscris şi conectat pentru a vedea această imagine]

Quality: 320 VBR

1."Young Lust" (Joe Perry, Steven Tyler, Jim Vallance) – 4:18
2."F.I.N.E.*" (Perry, Tyler) – 4:09
3."Going Down" – 0:17 / "Love in an Elevator" (Perry, Tyler) – 5:21
4."Monkey on My Back" (Perry, Tyler) – 3:57
5."Water Song" – 0:10 / "Janie's Got a Gun" (Tom Hamilton, Tyler) – 5:28
6."Dulcimer Stomp" – 0:49 / "The Other Side" (Tyler, Vallance, Brian Holland, Lamont Dozier, Eddie Holland) – 4:07
7."My Girl" (Perry, Tyler) – 3:10
8."Don't Get Mad, Get Even" (Perry, Tyler) – 4:48
9."Hoodoo" – 0:55 / "Voodoo Medicine Man" (Tyler, Brad Whitford) – 3:44
10."What It Takes" (Desmond Child, Perry, Tyler) – 6:28

Pump is the tenth studio album by American hard rock band Aerosmith, released in 1989. The album was remastered and reissued in 2001.

Pump was widely acclaimed by both fans and critics upon its release. The album incorporates the use of keyboards and a horn section on many of the singles ("Love in an Elevator", "The Other Side"), and contains straightforward rockers ("F.I.N.E.*", "Young Lust"), the ballad "What It Takes", songs about issues such as incest and murder ("Janie's Got a Gun") and drug and alcohol abuse ("Monkey on My Back"). As well as a variety of instrumental interludes such as "Hoodoo" and "Dulcimer Stomp."

The album has certified sales of seven million copies in the U.S. to date. It produced a variety of successes and "firsts" for the band including their first Grammy award ("Janie's Got a Gun"). "Love in an Elevator" became the first Aerosmith song to hit #1 on the Mainstream Rock Tracks chart. Additionally, it is the only Aerosmith album to date to have three Top 10 singles on the Billboard Hot 100 and three #1 singles on the Mainstream Rock Tracks chart. The album was the fourth bestselling album of the year 1990.

Pump was the second of three sequentially recorded Aerosmith albums to feature the fine teamwork of producer Bruce Fairbairn and engineers Mike Frazer and Ken Lomas at The Little Mountain Sound Studios.

Aerosmith found themselves in law school textbooks after a small rock band named Pump sued Aerosmith's management company for service mark infringement. Aerosmith won the case. Aerosmith also found themselves in legal trouble when the songwriting team Holland-Dozier-Holland threatened to sue the band over the main melody in Aerosmith's song "The Other Side" which sounded similar to the melody in the song "Standing in the Shadows of Love". As part of the settlement, Aerosmith agreed to add "Holland-Dozier-Holland" in the songwriting credits for "The Other Side".

Download :
[Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link]
Sus In jos

Aerosmith - Pump (1989) (320 VBR)
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1
 Subiecte similare
-
»  Aerosmith - Aerosmith (1973) (320 Kbps)
»  Accept - Eat the Heat (1989) (320 Kbps)
»  White Lion - Big Game (1989) (320 Kbps)
» Tesla - The Great Radio Controversy (1989) (320 Kbps)
»  Night Ranger - Greatest Hits (1989) (128 Kbps)

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
LosT :: Forum LosT :: LosT Caffe :: ..::Download Zone::.. :: ..::Muzica::..-
Mergi direct la: