LosT
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

LosT

Pentru cunoscatorii si iubitorii de CS si de altele! (connect lost7.sytes.net)

AcasaUltimele imaginiÎnregistrareConectare

Kiss - Kiss My Ass: Classic Kiss Regrooved (1994) (320 Kbps)

In jos 
AutorMesaj
Vizitato
Vizitator

Kiss - Kiss My Ass: Classic Kiss Regrooved (1994) (320 Kbps) Empty
MesajSubiect: Kiss - Kiss My Ass: Classic Kiss Regrooved (1994) (320 Kbps)    Kiss - Kiss My Ass: Classic Kiss Regrooved (1994) (320 Kbps) EmptyJoi 29 Iul - 11:05

[Trebuie sa fiti înscris şi conectat pentru a vedea această imagine]

Quality: 320 Kbps

1. Deuce - Simmons, Gene
2. She - Simmons, Gene
3. Christine Sixteen - Simmons, Gene
4. Rock & Roll All Night - Stanley, Paul
5. Calling Dr. Love - Simmons, Gene
6. Goin' Blind - Simmons, Gene
7. Strutter - Stanley, Paul
8. Plaster Caster - Simmons, Gene
9. Detroit Rock City - Stanley, Paul
10. Black Diamond - Stanley, Paul

Kiss My Ass: Classic Kiss Regrooved is a 1994 tribute album, featuring a variety of artists covering songs by the American rock band Kiss. Released to coincide with Kiss' 20th anniversary, the album was certified gold by the RIAA, and spent thirteen weeks on the charts.

"Hard Luck Woman" was performed by Kiss themselves with award-winning country singer Garth Brooks (who had admitted to being a fan of the band during some interviews) on lead vocals.

"Calling Dr. Love" was performed by one-off band Shandi's Addiction, made up of vocalist Maynard James Keenan (Tool), guitarist Tom Morello (Rage Against the Machine, Audioslave), bassist Billy Gould (Faith No More), and drummer Brad Wilk (Rage Against the Machine, Audioslave). The band's name is taken from "Shandi," a song from the 1980 Kiss album Unmasked. It is also a wordplay on Jane's Addiction.

"Strutter", sung by Extreme, is an unusual recording, as it also incoprorates the main riff to "God of Thunder" in the middle section prior to and during Nuno Bettencourt's guitar solo, the vocal opening to "Heaven's on Fire" into the reprisal of the lyric "But when she wants/She'll pass you by", and the chorus of "Shout It Out Loud" sung by the backing vocalist. Also, after the song has ended, one of the band members sings the introductory guitar lick to "Love Gun".

Canadian, Japanese and Australian copies of the album have their respective flags in place of the American Flag of the U.S. version.

Download :
[Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link]
Sus In jos

Kiss - Kiss My Ass: Classic Kiss Regrooved (1994) (320 Kbps)
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1
 Subiecte similare
-
»  Kiss - Kiss Killers (1982) (320 Kbps)
»  Kiss - Kiss (1974) (320 Kbps)
»  Aerosmith - Big Ones (1994) (320 Kbps)
»  Kiss - Box Set (2001) (320 Kbps)
» Pantera - Far Beyond Driven (1994) (320 Kbps)

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
LosT :: Forum LosT :: LosT Caffe :: ..::Download Zone::.. :: ..::Muzica::..-
Mergi direct la: