LosT
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

LosT

Pentru cunoscatorii si iubitorii de CS si de altele! (connect lost7.sytes.net)

AcasaUltimele imaginiÎnregistrareConectare

Pantera - Reinventing the Steel (2000) (320 Kbps)

In jos 
AutorMesaj
Vizitato
Vizitator

Pantera - Reinventing the Steel (2000) (320 Kbps) Empty
MesajSubiect: Pantera - Reinventing the Steel (2000) (320 Kbps)   Pantera - Reinventing the Steel (2000) (320 Kbps) EmptyJoi 29 Iul - 7:11

[Trebuie sa fiti înscris şi conectat pentru a vedea această imagine]

Quality: 320 Kbps

1. "Hellbound" – 2:41
2. "~censored~ Electric" featuring Kerry King of Slayer playing the outro guitar – 4:58
3. "Yesterday Don't Mean ~love~" – 4:19
4. "You've Got to Belong to It" – 4:13
5. "Revolution Is My Name" – 5:19
6. "Death Rattle" – 3:17
7. "We'll Grind That Axe for a Long Time" – 3:44
8. "Uplift" – 3:45
9. "It Makes Them Disappear" – 6:22
10. "I'll Cast a Shadow" – 5:22

Reinventing the Steel is the ninth and final studio album by heavy metal band Pantera. It was released through East West Records, on March 14, 2000.

It reached #4 on the Billboard Top 200 charts, #8 on the Top Canadian Albums chart, and #5 on the Top Internet Albums chart. The album's fifth track, "Revolution Is My Name", reached #28 on Billboard's Mainstream Rock Tracks.

In Australia a two disc Tour Edition of the album was released. The first disc consists of the album proper, while the second is an unofficial hits compilation. This is now a collector's item.

Reinventing the Steel contains lyrics mostly about the band itself, as on "We'll Grind that Axe for a Long Time" (where the band members tell about how they've kept it "true" throughout the years, while many of their peers "sucked up for the fame") and "I'll Cast a Shadow" (about Pantera's influence on the genre). There are also songs about their fans, like "~censored~ Electric" and "You've Got to Belong To It." The band members dedicated Reinventing the Steel to their fans, whom they viewed as their brothers and sisters.

An edited version of the song "Death Rattle" was used on an episode of Spongebob Squarepants titled "Pre-Hibernation Week." This track was also featured on SpongeBob SquarePants: Original Theme Highlights released August 14, 2001.

Download :
[Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link]
Sus In jos

Pantera - Reinventing the Steel (2000) (320 Kbps)
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1
 Subiecte similare
-
» [Power Metal] Pantera - Reinventing the Steel (2000) (320 Kbps)
» Pantera - Far Beyond Driven (1994) (320 Kbps)
»  Pantera - I Am The Night (1985) (320 Kbps)
» Rob Halford - Resurrection (2000) (320 Kbps)
» Pantera - Cowboys From Hell (1990) (320 Kbps)

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
LosT :: Forum LosT :: LosT Caffe :: ..::Download Zone::.. :: ..::Muzica::..-
Mergi direct la: